Friday, March 20, 2009

of Taxis and Call a Cab Services..

Today I did not have a car - out of service.

I planned to use the services of a cab. I needed to get to PJ Sec14 by 2pm so I started to call for a cab from 12:30.

I called two companies, but no cab available and I kept trying both companies for over an hour. Each time I called, I would be put on hold for at least 2 minutes than to be told that there is no cab in the area.

I got really mad so I told the cab company I will add on RM20 to the fare.......immediately, they told me there is a cab available! That made me even more angry....of course I cancelled it! And they keep calling back saying they have cab available now.

Gosh, is this how our cab services work? The worst is that we always see taxis parked at the bus stops waiting for customers and when approached they will not use their meter and ask for an exhorbitant fare!

And no one can or is doing anything about it......!