Thursday, May 1, 2008

..Ah Beng to help you relax (thank you Zorro)

Ah Beng bought a new mobile.
He sent a message to everyone from his Phone Book & said,
'My Mobile No. Has changed.
Earlier it was Nokia 3310. Now it is 6610'

====
Ah Beng : I am a Proud, coz my son is in Medical College.
Friend: Really, what is he studying.
Ah Beng: No, he is not studying, they are Studying him

Ah Beng : If I die, will u remarry?
Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will u remarry?
Ah Beng : No, I'll also stay with your sister.

====
Ah Beng : People consider me as a 'GOD'
Wife: How do you know??
Ah Beng : When I went to the Fisherman's Wharf at Taman Desa last night, everybody said,
Oh GOD! U have come again.

Teacher: 'I killed a person' convert this sentence into future tense
Ah Beng : The future tense is 'u will go to jail'

====
Ah Beng told his maid: 'Go and water the plants!'
Servant: 'It's already raining.'
Ah Beng : 'So what? Take umbrella and go.'

====
A man asked Ah Beng why Ahmad Badawi goes walking in the Evening and not
in the morning Ah Beng replied Ahmad Badawi is PM not AM

No comments: