Sunday, September 28, 2008

Towards the end of September, October beckons...

As we approach October, I look forward to cooler weather ahead. However, typhoon season may not be over yet. Taiwan was badly hurt again and the storm is heading towards the mainland.

Come October 1st, China celebrates yet another National Day; this year's celebration would indeed be different. It would indeed be a special celebration: The success of the Beijing Olympics plus the success of the Space Mission. Truly good reasons to celebrate!

I am sure people of Chinese origin all over the world are proud of China's achievements. I consider myself MALAYSIAN but I am equally proud of what CHINA has shown to be capable of. My prayer and wish is to see the Chinese giving the West a run for their money; what they can do, the Chinese can do better!!!!

Whilst I would enjoy the Chinese celebration, my heart is still very much in Malaysia; What lies ahead for Malaysia in the coming months - my prayers are for changes for the better....for harmony and peace..and progress!

May this last quarter of 2008, see my dreams and wishes come true.