Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And more from Macau...

Kind of settled down in my new place. The kitchen is up and running since the weekend. However, accessories are still incomplete, so for now can only cook for two maximum. Other stuff are due in, and until than only basic cooking. Still, feels so much better than outside food!

This week sees the opening of yet another high end retial out at the Four Seasons. We are supplying the staff for 7 outlets - the guys and gals have been having their training over the weekend and also this Monday to Wednesday pending the opening on Friday. They will be trying out their uniforms and having their haircut and grooming sessions.

I am busy making introductions to our clients and the industry. I am also keeping myself to the updated versions of the applicable law governing my industry. The laws are always being ammended! Gosh!

Back in the office, I am streamlining our documents, templates of our contracts and terms.

All in I think the week ahead would be busy and interesting.